Test Plant Engineer
This position is responsible for maintaining our Test Plant facility and keeping all equipment and facility in good working order; quoting, scheduling, performing or directing testing programs both on-site and for remote testing; interpreting test results and preparing test report writing and publishing. This position will be responsible for managing testing materials from receiving to disposition. This position will supervise Test Plant Technician(s) in day to day operations. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated ability to prepare and communicate technical results in an effective and analytical manner, as well as having the ability to work well within a team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geology or Metallurgy preferred
- Minimum 3-years relevant work experience required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company professionally to both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work on a variety of projects involving a wide range of task and responsibilities
- Proficiency in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative and the ability to be self-directed in completing tasks
- 5S Certified in lean workplace organization methods
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Life/LTD and 401(k).