Briquetting and pelletizing for laterite ore fines, manganese fines and chrome ore fines
Steele extruded briquetting machines convert dryer, kiln and furnace dust, recovering 10,000 metric tons of high-value nickel laterite ore annually.
J.C. Steele stiff extrusion equipment and material prep machinery is well suited for agglomeration and pelletization of the following laterite ores:
- Oxidized nickel
- Ferronickel waste
- Fine waste
- Dust and sludge
- Mine waste slurries
J.C. Steele stiff extrusion equipment and material prep machinery includes
- More-effective processing of waste and by-product streams
- Laterite ore
- Manganese ores
- Chrome ores
- Fewer additives and process steps
- Briquetting machines process up to 100 TPH of recycled by-products
- Agglomeration for extrusion briquetting and pelletizing
Steele stiff extruders give laterite ore mines and nickel ore processing plants more cost-effective handling of waste and by-product streams.
Our machines offer important advantages over traditional briquetting and pelletizing technologies.
- Steele extrusion briquetting machines make a finished product with less binders and additives than roll press briquetting.
- Single-line stiff extrusion systems produce 10-100 TPH, scaling to support increased demand
- Steele supports development of engineered pellets, delivering the size, durability and content you need for performance and handling.
How do we get started?
We generally require five gallons of material shipped to our Statesville, NC lab and test plant facilities. If we determine that we can make the briquette or pellet you need, with a product that meets your performance and handling requirements at the right price point, we can talk with you and your team about commercial feasibility.
To discuss your processing requirements, talk to your regional Steele representative or call us at 1.704.872.3681 (toll-free in the U.S at 1.800.278.3353).